“What is the purpose of your coming here.What exactly is that meteorite.(你们来这里到底有什么目的,那个陨石到底是什么东西。)”
“I won't tell you.(我不会告诉你们的)”亚历山大把脸偏向一边。
“If you don't tell us, you may die(如果你不告诉我们,你可能会死。)”夏商说。
“Are you going to kill me?(你们要杀了我吗?)”
“Of course not, but you can also feel it yourself. Your physical condition is very poor and you can't go down the mountain now. You may not wake up at all.(当然不是,但是你自己也能感觉出来吧,你的身体状况很不好,现在也没办法下山,你有可能会一睡不醒。)”
“You lied to me.(你骗人)”
“If I told you that the meteorite is in my hands, would you reveal its secret?(如果我告诉你,陨石在我手上,你会说出它的秘密吗?)”
亚历山大的眼神发着光,向夏商伸出手,“That's it, that's it. You took it to the rain?(就是这个,就是这个,你带着它淋雨了吗?)”
“yeah.”夏商说着把陨石交给了亚历山大。
游子朗的眼神死死地盯着“它”。
“Say it,now.(现在说吧)”
“I have been studying the trajectory of this meteor for a long time. Do you know that it split into Earth, it is alive, it is an interstellar seed, and it is the vanguard.(我研究这颗流星的运行轨迹很久了,你知道吗,它是分裂进入地球的,它是有生命的,它是星际种子,它是先头部队。)”亚历山大摸着它的分枝说,
“……”完全听不懂,跟外星人一样。
夏商看向泰来,“他是不是在说外星人。”
“外星人?这是外星人?”游子朗看着那颗陨石说。
“It is an extraterrestrial plant, but it has life.(它是外星植物,但是有生命的。)”亚历山大继续说。
“Plants on Earth also have life(地球上的植物也有生命。)”
“Without its vigorous vitality(没有它的生命力旺盛。)”
“Okay, give it back to me(好,还我。)”夏商对亚历山大伸出手。
“It can purify the air(它能净化空气。)”亚历山大把它收起来放在自己胸口。
“Plants on Earth can also(地球上的植物也能。)”夏商解释。
“What about absorbing nuclear radiation(吸收核辐射呢。)”
泰来的表情变得严肃了。
“How did you know that? How do you know it has this effect(你怎么知道的?你怎么能知道它有这种作用。)”
“Observation, research, and calculation. Of course, it really depends on actual experiments(观察,研究,计算。当然,是不是真的要靠实际的实验。)”
“How many people know about this matter.(有多少人知道这件事。)”
“How many astronomers can there be in this world, and how many people are willing to believe what astronomers say.(这个世界能有多少天文学家,又有多少人愿意相信天文学家的话。)”亚历山大落寞地说。
“You are an astronomer.(你是天文学家。)”
“Unrecognized astronomer.(不被承认的天文学家。)”
“如果它真的可以吸收核辐射……”泰来忍不住说出口。
“核辐射?这个东西可以吸收核辐射?”游子朗惊讶了。
“To be precise, it's not absorption, it's purification.(准确来说,不是吸收,是净化。)”
“他又在说什么?”游子朗问。
“Absorption and purification are both the same for us.(吸收和净化,对我们来说都一样。)”泰来知道了它的重要性。
“No, purification can make the air on Earth better, but people nowadays are living in harsh environments without realizing it. Arrogant and arrogant, acting recklessly.(不,净化可以让地球上的空气变得更好,现在的人们身处在恶劣的环境却不自知。自大狂妄,肆意妄为。)”亚历山大说着看向夏商,“I told you, it's redemption. I didn't expect you to have it by then.(我告诉过你,它是救赎。没想到那个时候你已经得到它了。)”